Jammy's Sporan

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Daniel Quinn

Re: Jammy's Sporan

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Nope, but the missus might :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Some Scottish Halloween stories.

Sawney Bean: was the head of a criminal, cannibalistic family in the 15th century, during the reign of King James I of Scotland. It is claimed that he, his wife and 46 children and grandchildren killed and fed on over a thousand people before they were captured and executed.

Wulver: a werewolf in Shetland, that is said to have had the body of a man with a wolf’s head. It was reported to have left fish on the windowsills of poor families.

Bean-Nighe: Scottish Gaelic for ‘washer woman’, is a Scottish fairy seen as an omen of death. It is said she could be found by streams and pools washing the clothes of those who are about to die.

A Jammy: A hobbit like monster of the Glens, who ties people up in cable ties and straightens and tidies up all the cables in their houses.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:If a giant penis knocked on your door this evening would you give it sweets :?
I shit you not - This is my Electrical Gaffer out Guising on the Rig Tonight....What fukin chance have i got to kill ugly wires....... :laughing-rolling:
rsz_1img_0240.jpg
rsz_1img_0240.jpg (133.32 KiB) Viewed 1591 times
Its not all work :dance: only 99% of the time.

He is suposed to be Dick Turpin.
Last edited by jammy395 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

About 100 lonely men on an oil rig with only a giant penis for company, sound like Pink Fish (PFM) heaven :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

PFM heaven indeed....... :clap:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:About 100 lonely men on an oil rig with only a giant penis for company, sound like Pink Fish (PFM) heaven :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It's a big rig, 197 POB (Personnel On Board) inc 6 female's. ;)