NVA.....Not Very Attractive.

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
gus3049
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NVA.....Not Very Attractive.

Unread post by gus3049 »

Can't you edit the title?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Too late now as the thread will make no sense, I am sure people will read it and understand. From my point of view I got up in the night to check the cricket score, couldn't believe how bad it was and thought I was dreaming, checked the forum to find that first post and pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Like everyone would seeing the title I thought Jammy was having a go at me about my cases. It pissed me off even more, I thought about binning it but went to bed to deal with it when I was more awake.

So as I say NVA in the middle of last night definitely meant Not Very 'Appy :lol:

Anyway Jammy is Jammy, you take the fun with the daftness, the forum would be more sensible but far less entertaining without him, so he has a licence to be Jammy as there is only one (I couldn't cope with two :hand: )

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

gus3049 wrote:Can't you edit the title?
NOW - HERE IS THE RUB.

AOS / PFM / WIGWAM / CHEW'S / LINN / ETC / And the rest of the forums, would have seen my post gone in a flash...and I would have been banned.

But true too the mans word - (Mr Richard Dunn) we here at HFS can say what we want. :clap:

:clap: ;) ADDRESS THE POST / NOT THE POSTER......