How much do you weigh?

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
southall-1998
Wales

Re: How much do you weigh?

Unread post by southall-1998 »

Andrew wrote:I'm 5'9 and around 11stone. I was a lot heavier around a year ago, but the time abroad really helped. Lots of exercise and fresh food did wonders. I've been all over the shop throughout my life. The more stressful life was, the heavier I'd be and vice-versa.

16 kilos in 2 months is awesome, Shane. Did the time away help you? Good luck if you want to continue.
Yes, Trinidad did give that helping hand, thanks to it's constant warm weathers.

S.
Shane Lonergan.

jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

southall-1998 wrote:2 months ago I was 170 kg but now currently @ 154 kg. The cutting down and exercise seems to be working! I still have a long way to go though!!

What about you guys?

S.
Well done Shane - Keep at it......... :clap:

Im normaly just under 12 stone but have crept over due to me Quiting smoking.

Macca

Unread post by Macca »

Just over 9 stone :) Always been able to eat and drink anything I like although I once spent a fortnight living pretty much exclusively on KFC and put on half a stone, but it came off again when I 'quit'.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Are you 14 ?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Sounds like an anorexic dwarf :shock:

Andrew

Unread post by Andrew »

It's probably quite a healthy weight for your height, Macca. My doc says I should only be around 9st12 to 10st2. Most ideal wight indexes would surprise a lot of people.

Daniel Quinn

Andrew wrote:It's probably quite a healthy weight for your height, Macca. My doc says I should only be around 9st12 to 10st2. Most ideal wight indexes would surprise a lot of people.
I see what you've done there , as macca didn't mention his height , you invited all the pedants to jump in , but you have of course met him :lol:

Andrew

Unread post by Andrew »

I never even thought about it to be honest and I honestly couldn't accurately guess his height, but the ideal weight charts shocked me when I read them. They are only a guide though, because people's body shapes differ.

Ultimately I guess it's what you feel happy and comfortable with. For me, I can't disagree with my Docs assessment. At around 10 stone dead, or even a couple of pounds less, I feel more energetic. At around 11 stone, I still feel like there's more to lose. I can't go too far though because I don't want to get older and look like Mick Jagger!

Macca

Unread post by Macca »

I'm 5'10'' and 45 years old.

For the record :)

Daniel Quinn

We are the same age and height . And whilst I don't weigh myself , i'm I pretty sure I don't weigh 9 stone . :lol:

Must be my muscular frame from carrying around my big fat baby :lol: