Anyone else. . . .

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Andrew
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anyone else. . . .

Unread post by Andrew »

Very nice indeed

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Am I the only one who thinks motorbikes are dangerous things ridden by dangerous people.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Nope , ban them is what I say . And those with especially noisy exhausts should be shot . :mrgreen:

rock and roll it aint noise pollution ,but bloody motorbikes are . :D

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I had a Honda Goldwing in front of me on the M25 the other days. Fairly civilised looking beast pulling a trailer no less :shifty: and very quiet.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

:clap: :D Welcome to the forum.
Why on the trailer?
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Am I the only one who thinks motorbikes are dangerous things ridden by dangerous people.

Nope. It's you and Dan! :lol: There are a lot of arseholes out there doing some outrageous stuff for sure but, while I'm no angel, I'd like to think my riding is as safe as it can be.
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

zebbo wrote::clap: :D Welcome to the forum.
Why on the trailer?
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=honda ... 66&bih=663

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:I had a Honda Goldwing in front of me on the M25 the other days. Fairly civilised looking beast pulling a trailer no less :shifty: and very quiet.
But barely a bike! They have all the downsides of being on a bike and none of the up's. :handgestures-thumbdown:

nerica19
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by nerica19 »

zebbo wrote::clap: :D Welcome to the forum.
Why on the trailer?
Hmmm, yes - if I was better organised I would have arranged the new MoT before the insurance and tax and last MoT expired - but now it's all sorted so taking life in hands and heading to a meeting in London on said bike tomorrow...
And thank you for the welcome to the forum - yes, I do have hifi (hidden all over the house in case wife works out how much I have actually spent) as well as the bike although have to confess that my main hifi is all set up in a nice neat rack in a 'shrine' - says he mindful of discussions elsewhere on the forum with regard to Ikea tables etc... And I also have Kef speakers, so I'll get my coat...
AMPs: NVA P50 + NVA A60 / Alner Hamblin SP400 Passive Pre + Alner Hamblin SA400 x 2 bridged Digital: Musical Fidelity KW DM25 Transport + KW DM25 DAC / Meridian 200 Transport + Heed DAC / PC to Arcam irDAC via USB Analogue: upgraded Rega RP3+PSU + Exact MM + NVA Phono 2 & 2nd PSU Speakers: Royd Apex + Carver Amazing Platinum IVs + QTA HK10 (on Partingtons) + KEF 105/3 - all LS6 Cans: Grado SR225e (+NVA AP10H) Interconnects: all NVA SSP & SSC + Power Inspired AG1500

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Just 'cos I don't like KEF and racks just means that *I* don't like KEF or racks - you can like what ever you want :mrgreen: