The Lawnmower thread

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Oldpinkman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Lawnmower thread

Unread post by Oldpinkman »

:grin:
Not Funk Firms paid marketing department - but friend of Arthur K's and ex-Pink Triangle.

Open minded, but always right

CageyH-FX1200

The Lawnmower thread

Unread post by CageyH-FX1200 »

:whistle:

Pigsy

The Lawnmower thread

Unread post by Pigsy »

what models that pink ? i used to enjoy using jd x758, gator and kubota b9200 at my old work.

Welder

The Lawnmower thread

Unread post by Welder »

Stihl brushcutter here. Steel blades for the woodland and piano wire on a spool for the front lawn. :|
Single spur balanced Mains. Self built music server with 3 seperate linear PSU, Intel i5, 16 GB RAM no hard drive (various Linux OS). Benchmark Dac2 HGC, single ended XLR interconnects/Belkin cable. Exposure 21RC Pre, Super 18 Power (recap & modified). Modded World Audio HD83 HP amp. Hand built Monitors with external crossovers , Volt 250 bass & ABR, Scanspeak 13M8621 Mid & Scanspeak D2905/9300 Hi. HD595 & Beyer 880 (600 ohm) cans.

Andrew

The Lawnmower thread

Unread post by Andrew »

I'd post a pic of my "lawn mower" but. Mary says she doesn't want her pic taken :lol:

Oldpinkman

Re: The Lawnmower Thread

Pigsy wrote:what models that pink ? i used to enjoy using jd x758, gator and kubota b9200 at my old work.
X540. V twin kawasaki water cooled engine. Power steering. Hydraulic deck lift. Cruise control. Traction control...

Of course, Marco's is better. :grin:
Not Funk Firms paid marketing department - but friend of Arthur K's and ex-Pink Triangle.

Oldpinkman

Re: The Lawnmower Thread

The subject was Marco boasting about his big lawn. And the parallels to be drawn about his big differences in mains cables, and his large penis. We're just subjectively assessing what Duckie calls big.

And having some fun with the toys. :lol:

CageyH-FX1200

Re: The Lawnmower thread

Unread post by CageyH-FX1200 »

My "lawn" isn't that big - around 5000m2. It's not possible to have a lawn out here where I live.
Then there is the bit of woodland.

I could do with a new mower soon, but ideally I want one that can mulch and collect the clippings. Grass clippings in the pool just adds to the work.

Pigsy

Unread post by Pigsy »

Oldpinkman wrote:
Pigsy wrote:what models that pink ? i used to enjoy using jd x758, gator and kubota b9200 at my old work.
X540. V twin kawasaki water cooled engine. Power steering. Hydraulic deck lift. Cruise control. Traction control...

Of course, Marco's is better. :grin:
nice! i havent got an actual photo of the one I used to "play on" but it was one of these

i quite literally destroyed it, but when your sat on the thing 4 hours a day 6 days a week & dont have to foot the repairs bill :grin: i had a lapse of concentration one afternoon and drove over a protruding manhole cover with the cutting deck ON - whoops :whistle:

still, the boss couldnt stay mad at me as a week later he did the same thing whilst using the major topper, repair cost £4000 :lol:

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Marco's Mower is probably modded.

Possibly something like this..... :guiness;
Marcos Mower....!!!.jpg
Marcos Mower....!!!.jpg (38.93 KiB) Viewed 2460 times