Immigrants

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Immigrants

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Harlow is just down the road from Epping so I know the place, and it is a shite hole and the ex East End London people who were moved there are some of the most ignorant and disgusting people we own. In my opinion we shouldn't send back the Poles but find a stupid country who would take the existing occupants of Harlow and replace them with Poles and Lithuanians and Czechs et al, BUT not Balkans or Black Sea. FFS N.European immigration is what this country is founded on *ANGLO SAXONS*!!!! and Viking if you live in the NE. They may have different accents, but they are largely people worth having where as the Romanians and Bulgarians and the Romani are not!!!

The EU has made a serious mistake opening up its borders to the Balkans (not N Balkans like Solvenia), and that has allowed a free pathway from the Middle East which is going to kill the EU if it doesn't stop that migration.

This thing about Poles is purely because of numbers, but what people don't realise is how many people of Polish decent already lived here from the 2nd World War and before. Yes I am coming to the conclusion there must be some controls even on N European immigrants, but the disgusting behaviour being witnessed in Harlow and other areas is seriously concerning and perpetrated largely by ignorant people (ne sub humans) who have less language (English) skills and intelligence than the people they object to.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Re: Immigrants

Unread post by jammy395 »

You may be right Doc...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :guiness;

( Harlow )

Harlow is easily one of the worst chav-hotspots in Britain bar-none and is the ideal place to go if you’re borderline suicidal and need that tiny bit of incentive to get you reaching for the kitchen-knife and carving your wrists up with fevered urgency.

There are two sculptures in the centre of Harlow that are of particular note (there are actually loads of the bastards but most are gargoyles, strategically placed to take your attention away from the dog s**t and gangs of rat-faced yobs that litter the place). The first of these, by Elisabeth Frink, is a sculpture of a barefooted woman dressed entirely in cheap clothes which look like they’ve been stolen straight from the bargain basket in Poundstretcher. She has a haircut that only a particularly deranged bag-lady could like and is poised in a overly cautious stance that suggests she is being approached by hooligans and is just about to be mugged and beaten, which going on Harlow’s track-record, she probably is. Overall she just looks miserable, lost and has the unmistakeable air of a person who is about to sling themselves under the Stansted Express at the first available opportunity. This captures Harlow in a nutshell. Curiously, it was created in 1957 but looks as relevant today as it was half a century ago.

The second sculpture, ‘Meat Porters’ by Ralph Brown, is a bronze cast of two burly chaps carrying a butchered cow. It is positioned slap-bang in the middle of the market square and is rather a peculiar centrepiece for a town that has virtually nothing to do with cattle or farming. I have no idea what Brown was actually intending to say with his creation but visit any one of Harlow’s potentially lethal nightspots on a Friday or Saturday and you’ll see a common theme emerging: Poor, unfortunate cows being man-handled and pulled about.

The main shopping precinct known as ‘The Harvey Centre’ is nightmarish construction with a lopsided carpark and a logo that looks exactly like Lou Bega of ‘Mambo Number Five’ fame. It houses the usual high-street stores but is notable mainly for the Wilkinsons there which is quite probably the most soul-destroying place on the face of the Earth, manned by mishapen ghouls with little or no brain and populated entirely by the extremely elderly, the extremely disabled and people in the most extremely unsightly, velour tracksuits. I once went in there to buy some lightbulbs and the ‘person’ that served me actually drooled on the till and then gave me twenty five pounds too much change. I didn’t consider this lucky however; just compensation.

To be fair to the place, shopping in the town is better than is was three years ago but this is largely due to the construction of ‘The Water Gardens’, a shopping complex constructed around a God-forsaken water feature that looks suspiciously like a skillfully-crafted sewer run-off.
Take a wander round the corner to the Little Walk precinct and you’ll find yourself being transported back in time to the early 1970s. Half of the entire concourse is taken up by a cafe which is perpetually full of chain-smoking, biologically ravaged derelicts, their features permanently contorted from wincing at one another through a thick fog of Embassy No 1. It is a meeting place for many. The young mothers can gather to try and guess the identity of the father of each other’s babies. The elderly can come to die. The mad and unemployable can come and sit stone-facedly on one of the benches, obviously masturbating through their ketchup-stained jogging bottoms. And the chronically obese can come to gorge on cream-cakes before staggering across to Biggerland where they can buy T-shirts of such enormity that you could hide a f*****g jumbo jet inside them.

Biggerland is a truly wondrous place. It is a clothes shop that caters exclusively for people who are unable to refuse that forty-third helping of cake and has a very wide door. The smallest size they do is XL and the biggest is XXXXXXXXL. What the f**k? How do you know if you’re an XXXXXXXL or an XXXXXXXXL and would you even bother celebrating if you’d gone down a size. All those X’s must be confusing though; why don’t they simply reclassify into something more meaningful, for example:

XL – Fat
XXL – F*****g Fat
XXXL – Offensively Fat
XXXXL – Grotesque
XXXXXL – Vomit-Inducing
XXXXXXL – Seriously… Stop F*****g Eating
XXXXXXXL – Bedridden
XXXXXXXXL – Dead In A Week

Then you’d know where you stood and you’d get a well deserved sting of concious every time you said, “No, I’m not Grotesque anymore. I’ve gone up to Vomit-Inducing” and so on and so forth.

Interestingly the shop next door sells mobility carts but in a cruel twist of fate, they can only handle people weighing less than a metric tonne.

Other places in Harlow that will make you despair include:

Harlow Swimming Pool – Full of pus-soaked plasters, piss and ten-year olds doing slow-motion kung-fu in the shallow end.

Harlow Town Park – A place of tranquility, peace and violently shaking bushes as drunken juvenile-delinquents experimentally f**k each other in their depths.

Money-Go-Round – Your first stop for unwatchable, fuzzy VHS cassettes and broken electrical goods.

Chicago Rock Cafe – Fancy a punch-up? Then come to Chicago’s and strike up a conversation with any of the ladies in here and you will be set upon instantly by her bellowing husband / boyfriend / random alpha-male who has been eyeing her up himself with a view to fornicating angrily on top of her.

Nando’s – Amoebic dyssentery, Sir? Or just a mild stomach pump?

Harlow Post-Office – Tapping hitherto unreachable depths in queuing hell, this place has got the lot. Defaecating pensioners, screeching kids and the horrifyingly deformed. Not for the short of time or the terminally ill.

So that’s Harlow - Still…. it’s better than Telford.

(Taken from Ilivehere)

applemarc

Unread post by applemarc »

Nice :clap:
Beresford Caiman Ipod

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Romford (near you) is not wonderful but I would much prefer it to Harlow. Personally of all the places I know Harlow is the most disgusting.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Nice to see the Froggies demonstrating en masse for the closure of the
Calais Jungle....about fukin time. :clap:

applemarc

Unread post by applemarc »

Yes Romford was not is not a great place it's got a bit better now as they have closed most of the night clubs.

I think they should round up all at the camp and take them back to Syria or Turkey
Beresford Caiman Ipod

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

How do you do that, in chains :think: 'cos they don't want to go. And as it stands they could just start the long walk again when they get back, along with the people still on the journey. It is a complicated problem.

The daft thing going on at the moment is in the Med we are helping them. They know they will die in the boats they are using but they are sure they will be picked up. Simple answer, don't pick them up, they made that decision to commit suicide, we can only say don't be stupid, anything else just makes the problem worse.

It is invasion!! the population of Africa will not fit into Europe, and even if it did then Europe would become Africa and everyone would want to leave as it would be just as big a bit of shite - so where do they go then.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

Parts of Britain already resemble Africa or Pakistan. Parts of Coventry Leicester and Birmingham for instance though buildings are of a better standard (no mud huts). This is the result of multiculturalism.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I wont include Indians of Hindu and Sikh origin, I think they have fitted in pretty well, the problem for me is with the muslim communities from Bangladesh and Pakistan.

The problem for me mostly though is Black Africans, because they are mostly uncivilised lying scum IMO. When filtered through the Caribbean Islands for a couple of hundred years with race mixing then they become a lot better (the worst insult one black Caribbean can call another is to call them an African :lol: ), and the Muslim Ghettos. Turkish is also a problem in some areas, well Turkish Cypriot. They also tend to clan. Green Lanes, a long road in N London from Edmonton to Islington has become a no go zone between Greek and Turkish gangs (with guns), though the English are largely left alone, they just want war with each other.

antonio66

Unread post by antonio66 »

I will always say it , there are good and bad in every nationality, maybe some more bad than good. On my travels I feel when one nationality congregates it probably brings out the worst in that nations behavior. I have been disgusted and embarrassed by many British holiday makers and I have quite a number of Aussie friends who say exactly the same about their counterparts. This has of course happened in the uk, I remember at least 40 years ago going into Leicester were you never saw a white face for 3 or 4 miles. I guess this by design rather than chance so you become an outsider in your own country and then it becomes a no go zone. One things for sure, there is no going back to what some people called "the good old days."