REFLECTIONS......2016. !!!

Forum for admin topics, member introductions and general non-hifi chitchat.
joe
Has thanked: 0

Re: REFLECTIONS......2016. !!!

Unread post by joe »

_D_S_J_R_ wrote:I try to be good to people all year round, but seem to fail miserably through most of it...
As Ricky Nelson sang:

'Well it's alright now
I've learned my lesson well
If you can't please everyone
You might just as well please yourself'

Happy Christmas all!

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Pleasing other is a perfectly good motivation and it pleases yourself in the process, it is a bigger motive than money for me. If I made no money and got a real job I would still do this in my spare time - cos I luvs it :mrgreen:

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

....and we hear that love in every perfect note! :grin: :greetings-clappingorange:
Happy Christmas one and all, even though I'm a bit of a Christmas humbug too, but it is a couple of weeks off innit. 8-)
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC, Parasound JC3+, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

guydarryl

Unread post by guydarryl »

_D_S_J_R_ wrote:I try to be good to people all year round, but seem to fail miserably through most of it...

Hope you all have a great celebration of whatever you wish to celebrate at this time of the year :grin: :clap: :dance:
Best wishes to you too :guiness;

New year tip - don't be so hard on yourself; I appreciate your advice - one of the most genuine people across the forums.
LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, Phono2(twin supply), P50SA , Art Audio Quintet, LS5, SSC, Rega Ela mk1
Sony cdp xb930, Alessandro ms1